Welcome to 0260, a personal weblog since July 1st 2002 that chronicles the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat in the form of a journalist's informal compositions and analyses on hockey, life, and love. More info?
- And when we come for you, we'll be dressed up all in blue. With the ocean in our arms. Kiss your eyes and kiss your palms. May 23 - 04:08 AM EDT
- And history begins to be blue and brown eyes. May 04 - 05:27 AM EDT
- Hear me when I whisper, but fear me when I shout! Apr 20 - 09:33 PM EDT
- Well I'm so above you and it's plain to see but I came to love you anyway. Feb 10 - 11:31 PM EDT
- Thunder rumbling. Castles crumbling. I am trying to hold on. Feb 07 - 04:30 AM EDT
When pain is over, the remembrance of it often becomes a pleasure.
- Anne Elliot (Persuasion by Jane Austen)